- Designed to be wearable
- Bluetooth cell phone peripheral
- Uses phone’s data connection
- Modular. Sensors are "plug and play" allowing you to measure what you want, when you want.
- Environmental data curriculum
- DIY units assembled by students
- Learn about our immediate world
- Developed for the C3 Project, at the NY Hall of Science, Summer 2010
- Connect via Ethernet to database
- Measurements of a static location
- CO, CO2, Dust, Light, Noise, more
- More about stationary units can be found on the development blog.